Listen a calling inside you for seeking soul pampering. Our retreat is a perfect answer of that calls! Unwind for 5 exclusive days in relaxation setting of Ubud hinterland. Breathe a fresh air to nurturing mind while do a yoga session and experience a Balinese purification ritual retreat of your own journey. Your body is your temple, keep it pure to spirit resides within!
• 5 days 4 nights superior room
• OM HAM ritual upon arrival
• Daily pampering spa journey
• Purification ceremony to ancient water temple
• Experience ashram journey, purification at holly water shrine to purify body, mind and soul. Continue to meditation at Ganesha cave to release obstacle in life
• Guided walking explore to the ancient Junjungan Village
• 3 days full board meals
• Daily Yoga asanas
• 2 Guided meditation
• Retreat guidance and gift
OMHAM SIGNATURE ACTIVITIES
KUNDALINI TANTRA YOGA
MOVING, BREATHING AND HEALING
MOVING, BREATHING AND HEALING
Kundalini Tantra Yoga is the healing Yoga uses “tantra” along with pranayama (breath) at the same time. This is important for energy raising, flowing, moving and balancing. Tantra is raising the energy so that you can use in your life.
That’s why we call it Kundalini Tantra, raising the Kundalini through movement with breathing. It is combined with Kundalini, Astanga, Hatha and Sivananda (Surya Namaskar) Yoga and Master Ketut Arsana has chosen particular asanas, which are important in raising the energy and helping the gland system.
SOUND HEALING MEDITATIONExperience in 15 years followed Master Ketut Arsana spiritual teaching, our in house instructor will share a 60 minutes session to release a tension on your mind and wash out cares trough sacred mantra chanting and relaxing breathing technique. Traditional Indian harmonium will be accompanied your session trough channelling a positive vibration.
|DAY 1 - Check in
WELLCOME JOURNEY – sensory touch
Retreat counseling & introduction
Sunrise walking & refreshment
Rejuvenate bath treatment
Motivational talk with Master Ketut Arsana
Ashram journey and meditation
Farewell journey – morning touch
*feel free to arrange another counseling with Master Ketut Arsana
|Retreat program||IDR 6,285,000||IDR 9,685,000|
|Room upgrade||IDR 150,000 per night|
|Extended stay at Superior Room||IDR 750,000 per night|
• 5 days 4 nights accommodation at Ananda Superior Room
• All in program
• OM HAM welcome ritual
• 1 x Airport pick up service
• Applicable tax and service charge
|Session 1||February 9 - 13, 2017|
|Session 2||February 16 – 20, 2017|
|Session 3||February 23 – 27, 2017 (available in Deluxe & Suite only)|
|Session 1||March 9 - 13, 2017|
|Session 2||March 18 – 22, 2017|
|Session 1||April 1 – 5, 2017|
|Session 2||April 26 – 30, 2017|
|Session 1||May 4 – 8, 2017|
|Session 2||May 11 – 15, 2017|
|Session 3||May 18 – 22, 2017|
|Session 1||June 3 - 7, 2017|
|Session 2||June 10 - 14, 2017|
|Session 3||June 24 - 28, 2017|
|Session 1||September 2 – 6, 2017|
|Session 2||September 16 – 20, 2017|
|Session 3||September 24 – 28, 2017|
|Session 1||October 5 - 9, 2017|
|Session 2||October 15 - 19, 2017|
|Session 3||October 26 - 30, 2017|
|Session 1||November 4 – 8, 2017|
|Session 2||November 15 – 19, 2017|
|Session 3||November 24 – 28, 2017|
TERM AND CONDITION
- Rate is valid for 7days after booking been made
- Full payment for early bird rate at the latest 30 days prior arrival
- Availability are confirm by deposit only
- A 20% non-refundable deposit should be settle on confirmation
- For regular rate, full payment should be settle upon arrival
- The organizer receive a full right to change the inclusion with prior notice
- If you are unable to attend the retreat the cost is transferable to another retreat date.
- Retreat cost includes private accommodation, all breakfasts and some other meals. Any accommodation upgrades or additional nights are extra.
- Cost does not include airfare, travel insurance, items of a personal nature or trips and activities outside the program.
- All funds are non-refundable if a guest chooses to cancel within 30 days of arrival date. Refunds/credits will not be given after journey commencement, even if services, activities or meals are unused or cancelled for any reason Personal expenses to be paid on the check out date.
- We are not liable for personal injury, death, damage to property, or other loss, whether arising from accident, cancellation, delays or any other matter beyond our control. Participants should insure against all possibilities.
- Any cancellation accepted by writing only to and non-refundable deposits apply when cancel after the confirmation been made.
- Refunds/credits will not be given after journey commencement, even if services, activities or meals are unused or cancelled for any reason
- For a health reason, cancellation form should be submitted with a valid Doctor Certification within 3 days of cancellation date.