The 2-days Virtual Prana Retreat on October 10-11, 2020, explores the practices of Pranayama to enhance respiratory and immunity and also integrates yoga asana, relaxation and meditation practices, to bring balance into the practice.
There will also be an opportunity for those who are ready to further their practice of Neti Pot to help rinse debris or mucus from the nasal cavity. For Asana practices, we are focusing on Kundalini Tantra Yoga technique developed by Master Ketut Arsana. Let’s connect with many yogis and friends from around the world at the comfort of your home. We will meet via Zoom to do all the practices and also spend time getting to know and supporting each other.
What’s your benefits?
- 1x Energizing Morning Yoga Class
- 1x Surya Namaskar Class
- 1x Sound Healing Meditation through Gayatri Mantra
- 1x Advance Kundalini Tantra Yoga with Master Arsana
- Master Class with Master Ketut Arsana (Breathing Technique Workshop, Neti Pot Practice). Included with 30 Minutes Consultation Session)
- Healthy Meals Deal class
- Certificate of Participation
What you will explore?
- 15.00 – 16.00 Surya Namaskar (1 hour class)
- 16.00 – 17.30 Master Class: Breathing technique workshop & Holy water blessing (1 hour session – followed by 30 minutes Q&A)
- 07.00 – 08.00 Energizing Morning Yoga (1 hour class)
- 08.00 – 09.30 Master Class: Kundalini Tantra Yoga (1,5 hours by Master Arsana)
- 09.30 – 10.00 Consultation & Q/A session (please prepare your own hot tea / hot lime ginger honey / water during the consultation)
- 14.00 – 15.00 Healthy Meals Deal class by Sawitri & Master Ketut Arsana
- 15.00 – 16.00 Neti Pot & Tounge cleaning practice by Master Arsana
- 16.00 – 17.00 Sound Healing Meditation through Gayatri Mantra