When is the last time you give yourself a chance to break from your routines? What if you have a chance to change your tiredness into a lifetime experience deepening your sense of wellbeing?
Created by Master Ketut Arsana, Self-Awakening Retreat is a program designed to open chakra and balance the energy through yoga, purification ritual, sound healing meditation where you simply be brought to listen your heart beats and feel steady in the state of silence.
Awaken to the Truth of your Being. Connecting with an amazing group of people and taking lots of solo time, sharing delicious food, making new friends and nurturing your soul.
Experience the exquisite Balinese culture with holy water purification to a temple, sunrise walking around Junjungan Village, take a journey in sound healing meditation that relaxes your body and mind and stimulate the circulation of lymph fluid around the body through Lymphatic massage treatment.
Om Ham Retreat and Resort works hard to provide sustainable, ecologically friendly services. This is the retreat you’ve been waiting for.
Who is this retreat for?
- For you who are dealing with emotional problems which will be released through Yoga Asana and breathing technique
- For you who wants to maintain your overall health
- For you to balance your chakra and energy
- For you to experience deepen emotional and wellspring through silent meditation and purification
- For you to try to slowing down and reflecting on your past to understand the present and be able to life in the present time
What is included?
- 4 Nights private Superior Room
- Full board meals
- Daily Kundalini Tantra Yoga
- Sound Healing Meditation
- One Day Silent Meditation and Fasting
- Sunrise Walking
- Purification to Holy Water Temple
- Lymphatic treatment
- Day 1: Welcoming Ritual
- 14:00 – Check in at Om Ham, Welcome ritual by Bodyworks Spirit Spa
- 17:00 – 18:30 Opening ceremony in front of Ganesha statue (Floating candle at Ganesha statue)
- 18:30 – 20:30 Welcome dinner
Day 2: Gangga Retreat & Workshop
- 05:30 – 07:30 Purification ceremony at Mengening Temple
- 08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast at OM HAM
- 10:00 – 12:00 Workshop Kundalini Tantra Yoga
- 12:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 15:00 – 16:30 Lymphatic massage
- 17:00 – 18:30 Meditation and Agni puja
- 18:30 – Dinner
Day 3: Self Love
- 06:30 – 07:45 Nety pot practice followed by Surya Namaskar Yoga Asana
- 08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:30 – 11:00 Ashram Journey & discussion session
- 11:00 – 12:00 Relaxing healing massage
- 12:00 – 13:30 Lunch
- 14:00 – 16:00 Workshop Self Love through healing and massage
- 16:00 – 17:30 Meditation flow yoga
- 18:30 – Dinner
Day 4: Monobratha
- 05:00 – 05:15 Wake up call
- 05:15 – 05:15 Morning Herbal Tea at Tulsi
- 05:30 – Depart to Ashram – Opening Monobrata – Walking meditation
- 07:00 – 09:00 Rest – fruit and smoothies for breakfast
- 09:00 – 09:30 Ganesha meditation – releasing obstacle in silent meditation
- 09:30 – 10:30 Karma yoga (making Garlan)
- 11:00 – Self pray and singing bowl meditation
- 13:00 – Resting – fruit, smoothies and fresh young coconut for lunch
- 15:00 – 16:00 Shower & change. Prepare for closing Monobrata.
- 16:00 – 17:00 Walking meditation
- 17:00 – Guru blessing & closing ceremony
- 18:30 – Farewell dinner
Day 5: Farewell
- 09:00 – Breakfast
- 11:00 – Farewell treatment, 10 minutes treatment (farewell touch)
- 12:00 – Check out
What to bring?
- Clean and comfortable yoga clothes.
- White on top for Kirtan and meditation (shoulders should be covered).
- Sweater or scarf for night activities.
- Personal medicine or requirement.
- Bottle water – you may purchase it at our restaurant for mineral water.
- A white top to wear on meditation and Kirtan
- A comfortable outfit for daily activity (make sure you bring enough T-Shirt for Purification Session) – no tank top.
What Om Ham Retreat Center provides?
- Workshop booklet kit
- Yoga mat
- Cushion & bolster
- Unlimited refill mineral water
- Nety pot
- NoteBook & pen
- Sarong & Sash for Purification
- 1 Yoga t-shirt
For all enquiries please contact :
TINI : firstname.lastname@example.org